Grosswallstadt, April 30th 2020. Martin Mantz Compliance Solutions is successfully certified according to ISO 9001 (quality management) and ISO 27001 (information security) on the basis of the GEORG Compliance Manager®.
In a full remote audit lasting several days due to the corona situation, requirements from standards that had been pre- structured in the GEORG system have been, explained in sessions together with the auditors of the DQS (Deutsche Gesellschaft zur Zertifizierung von Managementsystemen). The certification process was characterized by two essential features:
- Considering the spread of the Covid-19, this audit was conducted exclusively remotely, i.e. auditors and employees of Martin Mantz Compliance Solutions conducted the audit via video conference.
- Tasks in the GEORG Compliance Manager®, that are linked to the required documents were taken as basis of this remote audit. This way the advantages of a system such as GEORG for audit preparation and successful certification became immediately clear to all participants:
- Clear representation of standard requirements in the requirements manager that also displays then the compliance status
- Simple and understandable translation of standard specifications into tasks related to the respective standard chapters
- Fast delegation of specific phrased tasks to responsible employees
- Full transparency of the degree of fulfillment of tasks with reference to an ISO standard, incl. continous monitoring and displaing of the compliance status
- Automatic e-mail reminder to responsible persons for pending or overdue dates
- Internal notes as well as links to documents/references to the storage locations
The Martin Mantz Compliance Solutions team is convinced that GEORG is the ideal tool for efficient audit preparation.
Statement of the auditors:
„The GEORG Compliance Management System® developed by the company is also used by the company itself and supports the allocation of tasks to responsible employees in a very effective and efficient way. A specific task is assigned to each external and internal requirement and cannot be missed.“
You would like to know how GEORG supports you with your certifications? Please contact us!
and ISO News