Grosswallstadt, April 07, 2022 Martin Mantz Compliance Solutions is one of the winners of this year’s Great Place to Work® competition in the categories “Bavaria’s Best Employers 2022”, “Best Employers in Consulting 2022” and “Best Employers in Small and Medium-Sized Businesses 2022”.
- We took fifth place in the Bavarian state competition “Bavaria’s Best Employers 2022” in the size category 1 to 49 employees.
- In the industry competition “Best Employers in Consulting 2022”, we achieved position five in the size category 1 to 49 employees.
- In the regional competition “Best Employers in Small and Medium-Sized Businesses 2022”, we were also pleased to take fifth place in the size category 1 to 49 employees.
These awards stand for special commitment to shaping a trusting and supportive culture of cooperation within the company. The awards are based on the results of an anonymous and representative survey of Martin Mantz Compliance Solutions employees. Among the topics covered by the survey are trust in managers, team spirit, fairness, appreciation, respect, and identification with the company. In addition, management is asked as part of a culture audit what measures and programs have been imposed to create an attractive corporate culture. The results of the two surveys, the Great Place to Work® Employee Survey and the Culture Audit, have been weighted at a ratio of 3:1. The evaluation by the employees is therefore in the foreground.
Martin Mantz Compliance Solutions impresses with an above-average workplace culture
Martin Mantz Compliance Solutions has achieved the best rankings in this competition to date. Particularly noteworthy is the excellent result of the employee survey, which once again confirms the high level of employee satisfaction at Martin Mantz Compliance Solutions. This is exemplified by the following results:
- 100 percent of Martin Mantz Compliance Solutions employees agree with the statement:” All in all, this is a very good place to work”.
- 95 percent of employees would recommend Martin Mantz Compliance Solutions as a place to work.
- At 93 percent, our Trust Index©, the mean value from the employee survey, is well above the average of 86 percent.
The survey also highlighted the company’s New Work organization, regular strengths coaching sessions and flexible working hours in a particularly positive light.
Managing Director Martin Mantz: “It makes us mighty proud that we have succeeded in receiving this award and are on the right track with our New Work concept.”
About Great Place to Work®
Great Place to Work® is an international research and consulting network. It provides support in shaping an attractive and future-oriented workplace culture in over 100 countries worldwide. Companies of all sizes and from all industries throughout Germany took part in the Great Place to Work® 2021 competitions. They submitted to a voluntary assessment of the quality and attractiveness of their workplace culture by the independent Great Place to Work® institute and the verdict of their own employees. The lists of the best employers were determined from the entire field of participants (benchmarking differentiated by company size).
Your contact person
Do you have questions concerning our services or would you like to schedule an appointment? We look forward to your message or your call.
GEORG Compliance Manager®
Wir digitize compliance